- RSS Channel Showcase 9641799
- RSS Channel Showcase 3951760
- RSS Channel Showcase 4834745
- RSS Channel Showcase 5301736
Articles on this Page
- 08/16/13--10:05: _Ferry with about 70...
- 08/19/13--02:21: _Search for survivor...
- 08/19/13--02:51: _Rains falling an in...
- 08/20/13--06:16: _7 dead as heavy rai...
- 08/20/13--06:33: _Death toll from Phi...
- 08/25/13--22:45: _Million People Marc...
- 08/29/13--07:30: _Janet Lim Napoles S...
- 08/29/13--07:49: _Aquino scraps China...
- 09/16/13--21:26: _Philippine troops r...
- 09/22/13--20:37: _Suspension of Class...
- 10/09/13--22:55: _Jeane Napoles Tax E...
- 10/14/13--21:57: _Churces and Buildin...
- 11/08/13--04:22: _World’s most powerf...
- 11/08/13--04:42: _Super Typhoon Haiya...
- 11/08/13--19:51: _1,200 feared dead i...
- 11/11/13--19:31: _UN expects ‘the wor...
- 11/11/13--19:35: _US sends more troop...
- 11/11/13--19:44: _Britain sends ship ...
- 01/02/14--16:08: _Philippines allows ...
- 01/08/14--19:19: _Black Nazarene 2014...
- 08/20/13--06:16: 7 dead as heavy rains pummel flooded Philippines
- 08/20/13--06:33: Death toll from Philippine ferry disaster hits 64
- 08/29/13--07:30: Janet Lim Napoles Surrenders to President Aquino
- 08/29/13--07:49: Aquino scraps China visit at Beijing’s request
- 10/09/13--22:55: Jeane Napoles Tax Evasion Case Filed by BIR
- 11/08/13--04:22: World’s most powerful typhoon hits Philippines
- 11/08/13--19:51: 1,200 feared dead in typhoon-devastated Philippines
- 11/11/13--19:31: UN expects ‘the worst’ in Philippines typhoon disaster
- 11/11/13--19:35: US sends more troops to storm-ravaged Philippines
- 11/11/13--19:44: Britain sends ship and plane to help typhoon rescue effort
- 01/02/14--16:08: Philippines allows phone use on planes
A ferry with nearly 700 people aboard sank near the central Philippine port of Cebu on Friday night after colliding with a cargo vessel, killing at least five people. Hundreds of others were rescued.
As the MV Thomas Aquinas cruised toward Cebu city in the central Philippines, navy marshal Richard Pestillos prepared for a brief stop while some passengers watched a band play and others soaked in the night breeze on the deck.
Torrential rains brought the Philippine capital to a standstill Monday, submerging some areas in waist-deep floodwaters and making streets impassable to vehicles while thousands of people across coastal and mountainous northern regions fled to emergency shelters.
Flood-battered residents of the Philippine capital fled their homes or sat on rooftops Tuesday as relentless monsoon rains, which have killed seven people, submerged more than half of Manila.
The confirmed death toll from a ferry disaster in the Philippines rose to 64 on Tuesday as more bodies were found, some of them inside the sunken ship itself.
Tens of thousands of people gathered in a central Manila park on Monday to protest against embedded corruption in the Philippine political system after a rallying call on Facebook and Twitter.
Clad in jeans, pink sneakers and a hoodie, Janet Napoles strode into Malacanang presidential palace late Wednesday, according to photographs released by Aquino's office.
Philippine President Benigno Aquino has called off a visit to China next week at Beijing's request, Manila said Thursday, as the two nations wrangle over maritime disputes.
Philippine troops have recaptured 70 percent of the coastal areas of a southern city that were occupied by Muslim rebels and rescued 116 of more than 100 civilians held hostage in a nine-day standoff, the military said Tuesday.
Local government units and institutions announced suspension of classes for Monday, September 23, 2013, due to southwest mosoon enhanced by Typhoon Usagi.
The post Suspension of Classes September 23, Monday due to Southwest Monsoon Rains Enhanced by Typhoon Usagi appeared first on PinoyHalo.
A P32 million tax evasion case was filed by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) on Thursday against Jeane Napoles, daughter of alleged pork barrel scam que
At least 20 people were killed on Tuesday when a major 7.1 magnitude earthquake tore down buildings across three islands that are among the Philippines' most popular tourist attractions, authorities said.
The post Churces and Buildings in Bohol Damaged After Major 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck the Philippines appeared first on PinoyHalo.
World's most powerful typhoon hits Philippines (via AFP) Super Typhoon Haiyan, the most powerful storm in the world this year, hit the Philippines on Friday ...
One of the most intense typhoons on record whipped the Philippines Friday, killing at least three people and terrifying millions as monster winds tore apart homes.
The post Super Typhoon Haiyan (Bagyong Yolanda) Update: Super typhoon with 195mph winds hits Philippines appeared first on PinoyHalo.
More than 100 bodies were lying in the streets of a Philippine city smashed by Super Typhoon Haiyan, authorities said Saturday, as soldiers raced to reach many other devastated communities.
The post 1,200 feared dead in typhoon-devastated Philippines appeared first on PinoyHalo.
The UN warned it expected "the worst" in the typhoon disaster that devastated the Philippines, saying one town alone may have more than 10,000 dead, adding even more urgency to rescue operations underway Tuesday.
The post UN expects ‘the worst’ in Philippines typhoon disaster appeared first on PinoyHalo.
The United States said Monday it was providing $20 million in humanitarian aid as well as additional troops to help out in the Philippines after the devastating hit of Typhoon Haiyan.
Britain will send a ship and transporter plane to the Philippines to help relief operations following Super Typhoon Haiyan, Prime Minister David Cameron announced on Monday.
The post Britain sends ship and plane to help typhoon rescue effort appeared first on PinoyHalo.
The Philippines' civil aviation authority said Tuesday it would allow passengers to use mobile phones and laptops to make calls and access the Internet during flights.
Black Nazarene 2014 Procession: Barefoot devotees poured into the Philippine capital Manila early Thursday for one of the world's biggest Catholic parades honouring an ebony statue of Jesus Christ they believe has miraculous powers.
The post Black Nazarene 2014 Procession: Barefoot hordes arrive for Philippines’ top Catholic feast appeared first on PinoyHalo.